Canada PoliticsCanadian ImmigrationGlobal Compact on MigrationIllegal border crossersMaxime BernierPeople's Party of CanadaPPC

UN Compact Signed – Bernier Tweeting – Population Growth Plan and Khadr

Supporting Links

************************
Sign the Petition!
************************
https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1906

************************
Start The Conversation!
**************************
https://canadapoli.com/forums/

*************************************************************************
Why Immigration Can Never Solve Another Countries Problems
*************************************************************************
Gumballs and immigration

Petition Rules
https://www.ourcommons.ca/About/Compendium/TypicalSittingDay/c_d_presentingpetitions-e.htm

Bernier on UN Language / Migration system

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2018/12/global-compact-for-safe-orderly-and-regular-migration.html

Omar Khadr wants to visit Saudi Arabia and his Terrorist Sympathetic sister

CTV – 85% of UN Countries sign migration compact

Replacement is the plan
https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/91-520-x/2014001/section02-eng.htm

For most of the 20th century, natural increase was the main driver of population growth in Canada. However, in the middle of the 1990s, a shift occurred when immigration increased while fertility remained relatively unchanged. As a result, migratory increase (the balance of immigration minus emigration) has been the main source of population growth in Canada for the last two decades. In 2012/2013, migratory increase accounted for just over two‑thirds of population growth (67.7%) while natural increase accounted for the remaining 32.3% of growth.
Migratory increase would continue to be the key factor behind Canada’s population growth in the coming years according to all projection scenarios (Figure 2.4). However, its importance would vary from one scenario to the next: in 2062/2063, migration would account for 90.8% of total population growth in the medium-growth (M1) scenario, all population growth in the low-growth scenario and 65.2% of total population growth in the high-growth scenario.

Toronto Sun Reporting on UN Global Compact

Yellow Jackets / Macron Beggin for his Job